The Master Distiller uses a categorization called the 4Fs (Fragrance, Flavor, Feel & Finish) to define and highlight the characteristics of vodka in a clear language to help explain what makes Ketel One Vodka so unique.
- Nosing Ketel One Vodka will return hints of citrus and honey.
- After a sip of Ketel One Vodka, you'll taste a crisp, unmistakable coolness.
- Ketel One Vodka generously and smoothly coats the tongue.
- The finish of Ketel One Vodka leaves a lively tingle, reminding you of its quality.
- Taking in Ketel One Citroen through the nose, you'll notice a refreshingly sweet lemon zest fragrance.
- Taste the hints of freshly cut lemon and delicate honey sweetness.
- The feel is pleasant and smooth on the palate.
- A sweet honey and lemony custard aftertaste lingers gently.